Friday 13 May 2011

An Ode to Blogging

We wrote our poetry and our prose
and anguished over the words we chose
One morning we woke and they had gone
Our writings lost - well that's not on!
Our blogs are here for you

Our blogs have function and a form
To cause a laugh or just inform
and when our world is in a wobble
a massive row or just a squabble
Our blogs are here for you

Now we breathe again my friend
You have read the ode I penned (Technically typed but that didn't rhyme with friend!)
I waffle away again with ease
Hope it's good (I try to please!)
Our blogs are here to stay!

 This post is dedicated to DC, HR and EM :D

1 comment:

  1. My feelings exactly :-) Hard to believe it's less than 3 months since I started my blog - feels like I've been doing it for years and I missed it.

    ReplyDelete